Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sewing Projects


Ashlyn needed a Halloween costume - so here it is - Baby Batgirl. Above is the back view complete with a cape. Below is the front view. She was a hit at the party.



This year we won't be in Canada for Christmas - so it means I need to get everything ready very early for me niece's box. It's a challenge to come up with gift ideas that aren't too big or heavy. Here's one thing I came up with - a blanket.



My niece is going to become a big sister in February so I had to include a little something for her baby brother or sister. Seeing as we don't know if the baby is a boy or girl - I decided every baby needs bibs - so here's the baby's gift.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I love the batman costume. Hopefully, this next baby is small and can be batman next year. The bibs are really cute too.