Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A New Dress for Sydney



Sydney needed a new dress - so that we could attend a funeral on the weekend. I took a quick look at the websites for my favorite local kids stores - but nothing black or dark colorwise to be seen. So this morning after getting both girls fed and after I had breakfast I decided to go through my bucket full of material - and I came across a black 3/4 length shirt that I no longer wear - so in less than an hour it has been transformed into the latest dress for Sydney. Nothing fancy but it'll work for the funeral and afterwards I'll probably add a ribbon belt or maybe a flower to it.


Here is a very unhappy girl - she had to try it on at least 5 times before it was done.


I asked her to pose for one last picture and this is the result. What a girl!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

She is so cute. Can you email me the bottom picture. and i need a new one of Ashlyn too.