Saturday, May 12, 2012

You gotta love nature

Generally, I (David) never write a blog but someting happend that I think I should share. First it was a bit scary but now its rather funny, even in a weird way.

So I started going to work with my new bike. It's only about 10 km one way. Well this Friday was my second time. On my way home something rather unexpected happend. I was attacked by a scavenger bird, probably a hawk. I was riding through the forest and suddenly something smacked against my head. It felt like somebody hit me with a soccer ball. At home I took my helmet of to see if the bird left a mark. Well it did, but see for yourself:


I guess I was lucky it went straight for my head and that I had a helmet. But then, the helmet probably was the reason in the first place why it attacked me.

So here a picture of my mortal enemy:

You gotta love nature, eh?

No comments: