Saturday, June 25, 2011

T-Shirt to Shrug

So what do you do on a Saturday night at 9:30pm when both kids are asleep and there is nothing on TV? Why not sew something,  that's what I did.  First, I searched a bit on the internet for some ideas, this is the website I used: http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/tshirt_shrug.
 Here is the t-shirt I started out with - nothing fancy at all.
 Here is the finished product - hard to really get the whole idea in a 2D picture. The only thing that still needs to be done is: I need to buy orange ribbon to tie it up with. I only had cream colored as you can see in the picture.
So here I am modelling the shrug at 10:30pm.  I like it - it was really easy, less then an hour. It probably could be done in 30 minutes if you're not interrupted by facebook, skype or kids.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

very cute. but if both my kids were sleeping at 9:30, i would pick sleeping too, instead of sewing...