Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1st day of Kindergarten


Where has the time gone. Sydney can't really be old enough to be going to kindergarten. Monday was her first day - getting ready to go was a battle but once she had her backpack on she was happy and couldn't wait to get there. I was fully expecting tears or a fit when I dropped her off - but she was completely the oppposite. Got her outdoor clothes off - quick tour of the kindergarten and then she decided to paint - so I said goodbye. I was in and out with in 15 minutes - and not a single tear. I picked her up just after 12 - and heard from her teacher that she did cry a little bit - but she cried becuase another kid wanted to comb her hair and that would ruin it. Not the reason I expected - but happy that she loves kindergarten. This morning - no fight getting ready - and super excited to go. Kindergarten is a lot easier on Sydney then I expected.

No comments: